The 7th International Conference Buddhism & Australia
Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia Illustrations
|Articles by alphabetic order|
|Please consider making little donation to help us expand the encyclopedia Donate Enjoy your readings here and have a wonderful day|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Yogacara"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total.
- Ten great scholars of the Consciousness-Only school
- The Doctrine of 'Consciousness Only'
- The Eight Consciousnesses of Yogacara
- The magic of consciousness: an inquiry into the concept of object in Yogacara buddhism
- The meaning of "mind-only" (wei-hsin): An analysis of a sinitic Mahayana phenomenon
- The Middle Way
- The process of Conciousness
- The transformation of consciusness into wisdom in the Chinese Consciousness-Only school according to the Cheng Wei-Shi Lun
- The Two Truths (Saṃvṛti-satya and Paramārtha-satya) in Early Yogācāra1
- The Vijnanvada Conception Of ''Consciousness-Only''
- The Yogacara Doctrine of Buddha-Nature: Paramatha vs. the Fa-hsiang School
- The Yogacara Lineage
- The Yogacara School of the Mahayana Buddhist Philosophy (trends and subdivisions)
- The Yogacara Ulka-mukha Dharma Service
- The Yogacara: ''Vijnaptimatra'' is a Doctrine of Metaphysical Idealism ! (Class Essay)
- Thirty-Stanza Treatise on the Consciousness-Only Doctrine
- Three Natures
- Three types of character
- Three-nature theory
- Treatise on the Establishment of the Consciousness-Only Doctrine
- Treatise on the Stages of Yoga Practice
- Treatise Resolving Numerous Doubts about the Pure Land Teachings
- Twenty-Stanza Treatise on the Consciousness-Only Doctrine
- Types of Attachment to Self
- Yogacara and the Absolute
- Yogacara and the Buddhist Logicians
- Yogacara Buddhism and Sartre’s Phenomenology by Chan, Wing-cheuk
- Yogacara Philosophy
- Yogacara School: The Reality of the Mind
- Yogacara snd the Buddhist Logicians by Alex Wayman
- Yogacara Theory - : Evolving Intelligence
- Yogacara Theory - : The Nature of Reality
- Yogacara Theory - Part One: Background History
- Yogachara school
- Yogācāra (Sanskrit: ''yoga practice''
- Yogācāra śamatha practice
- Yogācāra’s Development of Dependent Arising Centered on Mahāyānasaṃgraha and Its Abhidharmic Sources