| Please consider making little donation to help us expand the encyclopedia Donate Enjoy your readings here and have a wonderful day
The act of manifesting.
b. The state of being manifested.
2. An indication of the existence, reality, or presence of something: A high fever is an early manifestation of the disease.
a. One of the forms in which someone or something, such as a person, a divine being, or an idea, is revealed.
b. The materialized form of a spirit.
4. A public demonstration, usually of a political nature.
1. the act of demonstrating; display a manifestation of solidarity
2. the state of being manifested
3. an indication or sign
4. a public demonstration of feeling
5. the materialization of a disembodied spirit
1. an act of manifesting.
2. the state of being manifested.
3. outward or perceptible indication; materialization: a clear manifestation of the disease.
4. a public demonstration, as for political effect.