| Please consider making little donation to help us expand the encyclopedia Donate Enjoy your readings here and have a wonderful day
1. Of, containing, or seasoned with salt.
2. Suggestive of the sea or sailing life.
3. Witty; pungent; earthy: salty humo
1. of, tasting of, or containing salt
2. (esp of humour) sharp; piquant
3. (Transport / Nautical Terms) relating to life at sea
1. tasting of or containing salt; saline.
2. piquant; sharp; witty.
3. racy or coarse: salty humor.
4. of the sea or sailing.