The 8th International Conference Buddhism & Australia
will be held on 7-9 February, 2019 in Perth, Western Australia.
We would also appreciate your feedback on Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia. Please write feedback here
Here you can read media articles about the Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia which have been published all over the world.
Six methods of vocalization
From Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia
| Please consider making little donation to help us expand the encyclopedia Donate Enjoy your readings here and have a wonderful day
The six methods of vocalization (Tib. སྐད་ཀྱི་གདངས་དྲུག་, Wyl. skad kyi gdangs drug) are:
- rising (Tib. འདེགས་, Wyl. ‘degs)
- pausing (Tib. འཇོག་, Wyl. ‘jog)
- changing (Tib. འགྱུར་, Wyl. ‘gyur)
- slurring (Tib. ཁུག་, Wyl. khug)
- high (Tib. ཕྲ་, Wyl. phra)
- low (Tib. སྦོམ་, Wyl. sbom) 
RigpaWiki:Six methods of vocalization