'dul ba bzhi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To train beings through the perfect deeds of their Body endowed with great merit, such as the twelve deeds (mdzad pa bcu gnyis).
- Training beings with their Mind endowed with the direct perception of the great clear perceptions. They are the six clear perceptions (mngon shes drug).
- Training beings through the great magical displays of their inconceivable Qualities and Activities. These are the various magical displays of actions with three secrets (Wyl. gsang gsum)—Body, Speech and Mind.
- Training through their Speech teaching the five vehicles, or their Speech teaching the Mahayana.
- From Jokyab's Zindri on Lamrim Yeshe Nyingpo, p.36-37.