1.the quality of being one; singleness.
4.unity of thought, feeling, belief, aim, etc.; agreement; concord.
5.a strong feeling of closeness or affinity; union: He feels a oneness with god,deity.
1. The quality or state of being one; singleness or wholeness.
2. Singularity; uniqueness.
3. A state or condition of perfect harmony or accord: "He intuited global truths. He thrilled at his oneness with humanity" (Sally Jacobs).
4. Sameness of character: the disagreeable oneness of roadside landscapes.
5. Unison; agreement: oneness of mind and purpose.
1. the state or quality of being one; singleness
2. the state of being united; agreement