Category:Alexander Berzin: Articles & publications
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Alexander Berzin: Articles & publications"
The following 147 pages are in this category, out of 147 total.
- A Balanced Approach to the Dharma
- A Full Buddhist Life: The Main Features
- A Short Biography of Tsongkhapa
- Addiction to Social Networks and Text Messaging
- Advice for Taking a Tantric Empowerment (Initiation)
- Advice on Practicing Buddhism in the West
- Amitabha by Alexander Berzin
- Anger: Dealing with Disturbing Emotions
- Anuttarayoga Tantra by Alexander Berzin
- Attachment: Dealing with Disturbing Emotions
- Avoiding the Ten Destructive Actions
- Basic Features of the Gelug-Chittamatra System
- Basic Tenets of the Nyaya and Vaisheshika Schools of Indian Philosophy
- Biography of Nagarjuna by Alexander Berzin
- Brief Survey of Self-Voidness and Other-Voidness Views
- Buddha in Theravada, Mahayana and Tantra: The Same?
- Buddha-Family Traits and Buddha-Nature Factors by Alexander Berzin
- Buddha-Nature According to Gelug-Chittamatra, Svatantrika, and Prasangika
- Buddhist & Western Views on Sex
- Buddhist Cosmology: A Comparison of the Abhidharma and Kalachakra Explanations by Alexander Berzin
- Buddhist Deity or Mickey Mouse: What's the Difference?
- Buddhist Logic: Non-Prasangika and Prasangika Versions
- Effective Tantra Practice
- Effective Tantra Practice II
- Envy: Dealing with Disturbing Emotions
- Equanimity toward Aspects of Our Body and Personality
- Equanimity toward How We've Treated Ourself
- Everyone Can Become a Buddha
- Explanation of Mandalas: Their Meaning and Use
- Explanation of the Kalachakra initiation.
- Incorrect Consideration of Suffering as Happiness
- Indian Society and Thought at the Time of Buddha
- Internal Kalachakra
- Introduction to Buddhist Metaphysics
- Introduction to Dzogchen
- Introduction to Karma
- Introduction to Tantra - The Need for a Realistic Approach
- Introduction to the Chakrasamvara System of Anuttarayoga Tantra
- Introduction to Ways of Knowing and Debate
- Issues in Buddhist Sexual Ethics
- Secondary Tantric Vows
- Self-Hatred: Equalizing Our Attitudes toward Ourself
- Self-Transformation through Mind Training
- Serkong Rinpoche's Advice for Buddhist Practitioners
- Serkong Rinpoche's Advice for Tantric Practitioners
- Serkong Rinpoche's Approach to Being a Great Teacher
- Serkong Rinpoche's Death and Rebirth
- Serkong Rinpoche's Further Qualities
- Serkong Rinpoche's Life and Personality
- Serkong Rinpoche: A Real Thing Lama
- Summary of Aryadeva's Four Hundred Verses
- Symbolism in Kalachakra Suggestive for World Peace
- Tantra: Basis, Path & Resultant Continuums
- Tantra: Fundamental Features
- Tantra: Ngondro, Empowerments, and Ritual Practice
- Tantra: Not-Yet-Happening Enlightenment & Buddha-Nature
- Tantra: Questions about Initiations and Visualizations
- Tantra: Special Features More Efficient Than Sutra
- Tantra: Systems Theory
- Tantra: The Basis Level
- Tantra: The Four Noble Truths as the Context
- Tantra: The Pathway and Resultant Levels
- Tantra: The Role of Translation and Concepts in Practice
- The Eight Worldly Concerns and Conceptual Framework
- The Establishment of the Bhikshuni Order in India
- The First Level of Ethical Self-Discipline
- The First Two Chapters of "The Kalachakra Tantra"
- The Five Buddha-Families and Five Dhyani Buddhas
- The Five Buddha-Family Traits in Terms of the Five Types of Deep Awareness by Alexander Berzin
- The Four Noble Truths: An Overview
- The Life of Nagarjuna by Dr. Alexander Berzin
- The Life of Tsongkhapa
- The Main Features of Tantra
- The Main Points about Karma
- The Major Facets of Dzogchen
- The Meaning of Tantra
- The Mechanism of Karma
- The Need of Lam-rim for Practicing Tantra Effectively
- The Nine Vehicles According to Nyingma
- The Other Two Levels of Ethical Self-Discipline
- The Sources of Happiness
- The Tantric Vows
- The Thirty-seven Factors Leading to a Purified State
- The Three Trainings
- The Tibetan Calendar
- The Traditional Meaning of a Spiritual Student
- The Traditional Meaning of a Spiritual Teacher
- The Two Truths: Vaibhashika and Sautrantika
- Theory and Practice of Guru-Yoga
- Tibetan Astro Sciences
- Tibetan Astrology and Karma
- Tibetan Astrology: History and Lineages
- Training with Serkong Rinpoche
- Tsenzhab Serkong Rinpoche
- Tsenzhab Serkong Rinpoche II
- Western Versus Traditional Tibetan Spiritual Students
- What Is a Damtsig or Samaya?
- What Is a Disturbing Emotion?
- What Is a Kalachakra Initiation?
- What is a mandala?
- What Is a Mantra?
- What Is a Sadhana?
- What Is an Initiation?
- What Is Chakrasamvara Practice?
- What Is Dzogchen?
- What Is Guhyasamaja Practice?
- What Is Kalachakra?
- Wheel of Sharp Weapons