Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
Pages in category "Buddha Shakyamuni"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 290 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- The legend of the Buddha
- The Life of Most Excellent Shariputra
- The Light of Asia — Sir Edwin Arnold
- The Lion's Roar
- The Lotus Flower, Hand Held Emblem and Ritual Attribute
- The Magahi language
- The Meaning of the Buddha's Awakening
- The nature of a buddha
- The Past Lives of the Buddha
- The Quest for Awakening
- The Role of the Buddha Avatāra in the Puranas
- The second turning
- The Significance of the Buddha Footprint in the Bagan Metropolis
- The Ten Birth Stories of the Buddha
- The upasampadā of Mahāprajāpatī Gautamī in the Mūlasarvāstivāda Vinaya and a sūtra Quotation in Śamathadeva’s Abhidharmakośopāyikā-ṭīkā
- The Waste Land
- The Word of Buddha
- The Word of the Buddha
- Therī Saṅghamitta
- Third turning
- Thirty-two Marks
- Three Buddha natures
- Three cycles of preaching
- Three groups of voice-hearers
- Three Marks of Existence
- Three Turnings
- Traditionally the legend of the Boar reflects back to the Brahmanas
- Turn the wheel of Dharma
- Turning over the bowl
- Twelve deeds
- Twelve deeds of a buddha
- Twelve Principal Deeds of Lord Buddha
- Twenty-four successors
- Two images of Buddha Shakyamuni
- Two-Footed Honored One
- Wager argument
- Was Buddha An Atheist?
- Wealthy Supporters of Buddha
- What the Buddha REALLY said
- What the Buddha Really Taught
- What the Heck Do I Do With a Buddha’s Hand?
- What Was The Buddha Like?
- What's a Buddha?
- Wheel turner
- Wheel-Turning King
- Who is the Buddha?
- Whose Buddha?
- Why Buddha Touched the Earth
- Why Did Buddha Touch the Earth? Robert A.F. Thurman On Buddhist Perspective on Earth Day (Video)
- Why does hinduism declare Gautam Buddha god, even when he said there is no god?
- Why Gautama Buddha Hesitated to Preach: Challenging the Constraints of Language in Buddhism by Hiroyuki Sato
- Why the Buddha Touched the Earth by John Stanley & David Loy
- World Freedom King