Category:Buddhism & Australia 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Buddhism & Australia 2014"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- The Applicability of the Sevenfold Purity in Insight Meditation for the Alleviation and Curing of Problematic Behavior and Mentality by Dr. R. M. Rathnasiri
- The Cessation of Consciousness in Vipassanā Meditation by Ven. Bhikkhuni Anula Devi
- The Influence of Buddhism in NSW Australia by Mengjee Foo
- The Relevance and Implications of the Three Core Characteristics of Existence, Impermanence, Unsatisfactoriness and Non-Self, in Buddhist Teachings for the 21st Century Multicultural Australia by Chand R. Sirimanne
- The role of food in Thai women's engagement with Theravada Buddhism in Western Australia by Tamara Bulcock
- Tibetan Buddhism and Environmental Protection in China by Joshua Esler
- Towards an Australian future without Buddhism by Ven. Mujyo