Category:Buddhism & Australia 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Buddhism & Australia 2015"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A Buddhist view of world peace by Ven. Ashin Indaka
- A Comparative Analysis of Nāgārjuna’s Śūnyatā Doctrine and Its Connection with Early Buddhism by Sanjoy Barua Chowdhury
- A Critical Approach To The Classification Of Buddhist Ethics In Theravada Buddhism by Ven.Sumana
- A Short Introduction to Non-dual Awareness by Will Pascoe
- Buddha Nature and Zen : Origin and Representation in Japanese Architecture by Prof. Wong Wah Sang
- Buddhism as a Religion of Universal Appeal and Communal Harmony: Exploring the Impact on Socio-Cultural Fabric of Punjab by Dr. Mohammad Idris Lourey
- Buddhist Symbols, The Becon Lights to Nibbana by Ven. Dr.Bhikkhu Bodhipala
- Dhamma Cakka (The Wheel of Law) : An important symbol of Buddhism by Prof. Dr. Bela Bhattacharya
- Dharmic Ecologies Down Under: An Ecocritical Perspective on Buddhist Symbolism in Australian Poetry by Dr. John Charles Ryan
- Dialogue between Tibetan Buddhism and feminism in Buddhist women’s lives by Sharin Shajahan Naomi