This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Chan"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- Talks about Meditation by the Venerable Master Hsuan Hua
- The Antecedents of Encounter Dialogue in Chinese Ch'an Buddhism
- The Chinese Buddhist Schools: Chan
- The Doctrinal Evolution of Formless Precepts in the Early Chan Tradition
- The Emperor’s Chan
- The Essence and Practice of Ch’an
- The mind as the buddha-nature: The concept of the Absolute in Ch'an Buddhism
- The Mind-Seal: Transmission and the Legacy of Chan
- The Myth of Mind Transmission—as a question for the Formulation of early Chan Buddhism
- The Origins of Zen
- The Song of Mindfulness of the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha
- The Teachings of Master Wuzhu: Zen and Religion of No-Religion
- Three Nons and Two Kinds of Samadhi
- Three schools of the south and seven schools of the north
- Thus Come One Zen
- Tsung-mi and the Sinification of Buddhism, by Peter N. Gregory
- Twenty-eight Indian patriarchs