Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Machig Labdrön"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- The Dance of the Self-Beheading Woman
- The Dance of the Self-Beheading Woman: Death and Mutilation in the Tibetan Hermeneutics of the Feminin
- The Dreadful Mystic Banquet
- The Esoteric Nature of Machik’s Chod, its Role as a Method for Attaining Buddhahood, and Function as a Gauge for Progress
- The Four māras as a Gauge for Progress and Method for Attaining Buddhahood
- The Origins of Chod and an Introduction to Machik Lapdrön
- THE PERIOD OF THE “LATER SPREAD”
- The Practice Environment
- The Song of Supplicating Machig Labdrön
- The spiritual heritage of ma gcig lab sgron
- The Woman Lapdron
- THREE IMPORTANT SOURCES FOR TRANSMISSION LINEAGES
- Transmission lineages