The 9th International Conference Buddhism & Australia
Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia Illustrations
|Articles by alphabetic order|
|Please consider making little donation to help us expand the encyclopedia Donate Enjoy your readings here and have a wonderful day|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Nuns"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- Bhadda Kapilani
- Bhadda Kundalakesa
- Bhikkhuni ordinations
- Bhikkhunis in Thailand and the West
- Bhikkhunī Jampa Tsedroen: Research Fellow & Professor
- Bodhicari Precepts by Bodhicarini Upasika Jayasili
- Buddhism and Sexism
- Buddhist Education for Nuns in Western Countries
- Buddhist nun professors or none?
- Buddhist Nuns
- The Accomplishments of Ani-la Sherab Zangmo
- The Buddha's Sister: Sundari Nanda
- The First Bhikhuni Ordination in Australia
- The First Buddhist Nun
- The First Buddhist Nuns
- The Gurudharma on Bhiksuni Ordination in the Mulasarvastivada Tradition
- The Participation of Women in the Renunciate Life
- The Russian Princess Buddhist Nun
- Theories on the Foundation of the Nuns' Order – A Critical Evaluation
- Theragāthā and the Therīgāthā
- Therigatha and Bhikkhuni Bhadra Kapilani