Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Tibetan language"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- The history of translating Chinese Buddhist scriptures
- The Importance of Genre: A Poetic Scandal in Contemporary Buddhist Literature
- The Imprint of Buddhist Sanskrit on Chinese and Tibetan
- The Lotus Sutra in Tibetan Buddhist History and Culture, Part 1
- The secret oral teachings in tibetan buddhist sects
- The Tibetan Translation of the Indian Buddhist Epistemological Corpus
- The Translation and Development of Tibetan Medicine in Exile
- The Ṣaḍakṣara-vidyā : A translation and study of the Tibetan version of the six-syllables spell
- Tibetan alphabet, pronunciation and language
- Tibetan Buddhist Canon - Encyclopedia of Buddhism
- Tibetan character notes
- Tibetan Grammar - Si tu Paṇchen and the Tibetan adoption of linguistic knowledge from India
- Tibetan language for beginners
- Tibetan translation of ‘Authenticating Tibet’ launched
- TRANSLATING AND TRANSFERRING BUDDHIST LITERATURE : FROM THEORY TO PRACTICE
- Translating Buddhism from Tibetan: An Introduction to the Tibetan Literary Language and the
- Translators and Translation in the Early Tibetan Buddhist Renaissance