The 8th International Conference Buddhism & Australia
Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia Illustrations
|Articles by alphabetic order|
|Please consider making little donation to help us expand the encyclopedia Donate Enjoy your readings here and have a wonderful day|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Tibetan medicine"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- That disturbed, disorderly Wind!
- The Bile humor
- The Body in Tibetan Buddhism
- The Disease Specialist: Black Manjushri Practice Has a Reputation for Successfully Helping Victims of the Most Dangerous Diseases, Including Cancer, Heart Disease and Aids
- The dream interpretation and practice according to tantra and Tibetan medicine
- The First Doctor: Medicine Buddha Bhaisajyaguru — Empowering You to Heal
- The five minor wind branches (yanlag-gi-rlung-ln'a)
- The Fundamental Treatise rgyud-bzhi
- The Golden Sutra
- The headache phenomenon and the view of Tibetan Medicine
- The Maha Karuna Dharani Sutra
- The Origin of the rGyud bzhi: A Tibetan Medical Tantra
- The Tibetan medicinal herbs growing in the European Alps - Dr Pasang Y. Arya’s survey
- The Use of Entheogens in the Vajrayana Tradition: a brief summary of preliminary findings together with a partial bibliography.
- The ‘Golden sutra’
- Tibetan Buddhist Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Tibetan Embryology by Dr. Pasang Y. Arya
- Tibetan medicine
- Tibetan moxibustion (Metsa)
- Tibetan Psychic traditions By S.M.Roney-Dougal
- Tibetan traditional diagnosis
- Tibetan ‘Yogi-Doctors’ Today: Professor Gojo Wangdu’s Preface to Dr Nida’s new book on Mantra Healing
- Traditional Tibetan medicine