This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Yogacara"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total.
- A Brief Retrospective of Western Yogaacaara Scholarship in the 20th Century
- A Defense of Yogaacaara Buddhism by Prof. Alex Wayman
- A Philosophical Investigation of Yogācāra Buddhism and the Ch’eng Wei-shih Lun
- A Vijñāpti-Mātra Origin Story
- A Yogacara-Buddhist Critique
- Affiliation: bodhisattva gotra
- Ten great scholars of the Consciousness-Only school
- The 51 mental factors - a brief introduction
- The Depth Psychology of the Yogacara
- The Doctrine of 'Consciousness Only'
- The Eight Consciousnesses of Yogacara
- THE FIRST FIVE CONSCIOUSNESSES
- The Madhyamaka and Yogācāra Schools on Tathāgatagarbha Doctrine
- The magic of consciousness: an inquiry into the concept of object in Yogacara buddhism
- The meaning of "mind-only" (wei-hsin): An analysis of a sinitic Mahayana phenomenon
- The Middle Way
- The Other Side of Realism : Panpsychism and Yogācāra
- The process of Conciousness
- The transformation of consciusness into wisdom in the Chinese Consciousness-Only school according to the Cheng Wei-Shi Lun
- The Two Truths (Saṃvṛti-satya and Paramārtha-satya) in Early Yogācāra1
- The Vijnanvada Conception Of ''Consciousness-Only''
- The Yogacara Doctrine of Buddha-Nature: Paramatha vs. the Fa-hsiang School
- The Yogacara Lineage
- The Yogacara School of the Mahayana Buddhist Philosophy (trends and subdivisions)
- The Yogacara Ulka-mukha Dharma Service
- The Yogacara: ''Vijnaptimatra'' is a Doctrine of Metaphysical Idealism ! (Class Essay)
- Thirty-Stanza Treatise on the Consciousness-Only Doctrine
- Three Natures
- Three types of character
- Three-nature theory
- Treatise on the Establishment of the Consciousness-Only Doctrine
- Treatise on the Stages of Yoga Practice
- Treatise Resolving Numerous Doubts about the Pure Land Teachings
- Twenty-Stanza Treatise on the Consciousness-Only Doctrine
- Types of Attachment to Self
- YOGACARA AND MADHYAMIKA AS THE FOUNDATIONAL PHILOSOPHIES OF VAJRAYANA
- Yogacara and the Absolute
- Yogacara and the Buddhist Logicians
- Yogacara Buddhism
- Yogacara Buddhism and Sartre’s Phenomenology by Chan, Wing-cheuk
- Yogacara Philosophy
- Yogacara School in Buddhism unified Mind, Matter, Quantum Mechanics, and General Relativity 1,800 years ago.
- Yogacara School: The Reality of the Mind
- Yogacara snd the Buddhist Logicians by Alex Wayman
- Yogacara Theory - : Evolving Intelligence
- Yogacara Theory - : The Nature of Reality
- Yogacara Theory - Part One: Background History
- Yogacara, the ‘Mind Only’ School: Buddha Nature, 5 Dharmas, 8 kinds of Consciousness, 3 Svabhavas
- Yogachara school
- Yogācāra (Sanskrit: ''yoga practice''
- YogĀcĀra - Madhyamaka disputes from NĀgĀrjuna to Rol pa’i rdo rje lCang skya II
- Yogācāra śamatha practice
- Yogācāra’s Development of Dependent Arising Centered on Mahāyānasaṃgraha and Its Abhidharmic Sources