The 7th International Conference Buddhism & Australia
Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia Illustrations
|Articles by alphabetic order|
Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia:Copyrights
Majority of the articles in the CBE(Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia) have been copied from other websites available in the Internet. Small part comes from private collections and contributions.
All articles have links to original resources and we are using them fairly. We try to contact all owners of websites and articles to ask permission to use their IP (Intellectual Property).
If you see any of your materials on our site and find that we have no right to use it and you are not willing to support our project by letting us use the articles, then please email us on admin(at)chinabuddhismencyclopedia.com and we will remove your material.
All this is volunteer work and main purpose to make unique Buddhist Encyclopedia which consist all the materials concerning Buddhism.
CBE is goal is to interlink every article so finding topics is only click away. This means every word in the article is linked and further information is only click away. This method saves people for searching meaning to terms and other phrases and names what need further explanation.
Our idea is to gather together everything about Buddhism this also includes all terminology (Tibetan, Sanskrit, Pali, Japanese, Chinese). This way we can provide all in one source for everyone including scholars who can use it as helping tool for translations. Years to come our idea is to create biggest FREE online Buddhist library/encyclopedia.
We are also developing relations with translation groups who would contribute fresh translations and digitized materials, providing publicity for their work .
Our purpose is to make Buddhist teaching and knowledge available to everyone by creating a website, which would be easily accessible, resourceful and well structured in many languages and would cover as many aspects about Buddhism as possible. In this sense, our website is a big collective creation and we welcome everyone who is interested to join.
We hope we have not offended or upset anyone with our activities.
- THIS SITE DOES NOT HOLD ANY RIGHTS TO ANY DHAMMA MATERIALS
- There is nothing right in copy righting the DHAMMA. If there is, then there will be nothing left of the Buddhasasana.
- THE DHAMMA IS FREE. THE BUDDHA DID NOT HOLD COPY RIGHTS EITHER.
- THE SHARING OF THE BUDDHA DHAMMA IS SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROLONGING THE BUDDHASASANA THROUGH RELEASE. AND THUS PROLONGING THE ARIYASANGHA.
- Holding the right to encourage in doing good, discourage from doing bad and provide guidance in purifying the mind does not seem right.
- This site neither commercialize nor restrict the sharing of Buddha Dhamma materials.
- However, if this sharing does contravene any existing laws or if there are requests from 'authors' or 'owners' of these materials, then these materials will be removed, with understanding & compassion.
- MAY ALL HINDRANCES TO THE BUDDHA Dhamma BE DESTROYED
- MAY YOU BE FREE FROM ALL DEFILEMENT'S
- MAY YOU BE FREE FROM ALL Dukkha
- MAY THE BLISS OF THE CESSATION OF Dukkha BE ATTAINED
If you want to give your material into this Encyclopedia or you have any questions then please contact us on admin(at)chinabuddhismencyclopedia.com
Please replace (at) with @ in email, this is to prevent spam robots collecting emails.