| Please consider making little donation to help us expand the encyclopedia Donate Enjoy your readings here and have a wonderful day
1. Something that is carried out; an act or action. (deed)
2. A usually praiseworthy act; a feat or exploit.
3. Action or performance in general: Deeds, not words, matter most.
4. Law A document sealed as an instrument of bond, contract, or conveyance, especially relating to property.
1. something that is done or performed; act
2. a notable achievement; feat; exploit
3. action or performance, as opposed to words
4. (Law) Law a formal legal document signed, witnessed, and delivered to effect a conveyance or transfer of property or to create a legal obligation or contract
1. something that is done, performed, or accomplished; act: a good deed.
2. an exploit or achievement; feat.
3. action or performance, esp. as indicative of one's intentions.
4. a document executed under seal and delivered to effect a conveyance, esp. of real estate.