Dzogchen Orgyen Chö Ling
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The first summer school is run as a short, intensive period of study and practice giving a thorough introduction to Buddhism.
- The [[16th Gyalwang Karmapa visits in November with Jamgon Kongtrul Rinpoche.
- 13th August, Kyabjé Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche and Kyabjé Dudjom Rinpoche send a message to Orgyen Chö Ling.
- In May, Kyabjé Dudjom Rinpoche, along with Rahor Khenpo Tupten, teaches in London, and stays at Orgyen Chö Ling.
- The third summer school—Meditation in Action—is held during August and September.
- Ato Rinpoche gives two teachings, one on meditation practice, the other on the Guru Rinpoche practice called the The Shower of Blessings in January and February. He returned on a regular basis, from April to July.
- During July, Sogyal Rinpoche teaches on Padmasambhava and the Guru Yoga of Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö.
- Sakya Dagchen Rinpoche teaches at the end of July.
- In September, Sogyal Rinpoche teaches on The Gates of Death in London, beginning with a weekend of teaching at the East West Centre followed by six days of teaching at Dzogchen Orgyen Chöling.
- A need had arisen for a place to accommodate larger numbers of people.
- Sogyal Rinpoche gives an introduction to Dzogchen and Mahamudra and the nine yanas at in January and February.
- Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche teaches on the nature of mind on the 14th and 15th February. He gives a teaching to ‘older students’ on the 16th.
- Ato Rinpoche teaches in February and March on the instruction about How to Listen from Kunzang Lama’i Shelung at Dzogchen Orgyen Chöling.
- source: Pete Fry
see also: Rigpa organization