Eight modes of dissolution
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- By capacity dissolving, samsaric sentient beings are liberated as personal experience and thus there is not even a hint of confusion.
- Likewise by the light dissolving, there is one taste as dharmadhatu, which is not made of conceptual colours and not divided into families.
- By the bodies dissolving, there is purity as complete as the essence that transcends the elaborations of heads and arms.
- By the wisdom dissolving, the mother and child of dharmata mingle together.
- By non-duality dissolving, the three-thousandfold world system is liberated into the essence itself.
- By the freedom from extremes dissolving, the referential objects are exhausted.
- By the gate of samsara dissolving, one is free from the deluded object of birth place.
- By the pure gate of wisdom dissolving into the essence body, one is enlightened in the great primordial purity, the exhaustion of phenomena beyond concepts. 
- By compassionate energy dissolving ...