| Please consider making little donation to help us expand the encyclopedia Donate Enjoy your readings here and have a wonderful day
Five Patron Gods (Tib. gowé lha nga) — natural ‘guardian deities’ or protective forces who have their seat within each person’s being, from where they exercise their protective influence:
- Yul lha is at the crown of the head
- Dra lha (or Drala) is at the right shoulder
- Pho lha is at the right armpit in men, replaced by the Molha at the left armpit in women
- Nor lha resides under the left armpit in men and under the right armpit in women.
- Sok lha at the heart, protecting the life-force, sok.
- Lifelong Companion Gods (Dorje & Coleman)
RigpaWiki:Five Patron Gods