The Pancha-Varna “the five colors”
It is believed that by meditating on the individual colors, the following metamorphosis can be achieved
1. Black symbolizes anger and killing.
2. White symbolizes rest and thinking. White transforms the delusion of ignorance into the wisdom of reality.
3. Yellow symbolizes restraint and nourishment. Yellow transforms pride into wisdom of sameness.
4. Red symbolizes subjugation and summoning. Red transforms the delusion of attachment into the wisdom of discernment.
5. Green symbolizes exorcism. Green transforms jealousy into the wisdom of accomplishment.
Blue transforms anger into mirror like wisdom.