The 9th International Conference Buddhism & Australia
Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia Illustrations
|Articles by alphabetic order|
Five transcendental powers
|Please consider making little donation to help us expand the encyclopedia Donate Enjoy your readings here and have a wonderful day|
five transcendental powers (五通).
Through Meditation, one can develop these powers:
(1) the God-Eye to see anything anywhere;
(2) the God-ear to hear any Sound anywhere;
(3) the ability to know the past lives of self and others;
(4) the ability to know the thoughts of others;
(5) the ability to transform one’s Body and to travel instantly to any place.