(Redirected from Jinagarbha)
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Tathāgatagarbha"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Tathagata realm
- Tathagata-garbha Sutra
- Tathagatagarbha - substantialism in disguise?
- Tathagatagarbha and God
- Tathagatagarbha doctrine
- Tathagatagarbha: the womb of Buddhahood
- Tathatā & Garbha
- Tathāgatagarbha doctrine
- Tathāgatagarbha Sutra
- Tathāgatagarbha Sutras
- Tathāgatagarbha Sūtra
- Tathāgatagarbha, emptiness, and monism
- Ten sutras that teach the sugatagarbha
- The Buddha Nature
- The Buddhist doctrine of “self” (from Theravada to Tathagatagarbha)
- The Eighth Karmapa Mi bskyod rdo rje (1507-1554) on the Relation between Buddha Nature and its Adventitious Stain
- The Eternal Buddha Nature
- The lion's roar of queen srimala sutra
- The Mahavaipulya Tathagatagarbha Sutra
- The rÑiṅ-ma Interpretations of the Tathāgatagarbha Theory
- The Significance Of 'Tathagatagarbha' -- A Positive Expression Of 'Sunyata
- The Tathagatagarbha Sutra
- Treatise on the Treasure Vehicle of Buddhahood
- Treatise on the Treasure Vehicle of Buddhahood, The
- Treatise ~ ''A Teaching on the Essence of the Tathagatas (The Tathagatagarbha)''