The Seven Treasures or Treasuries (Tib. མཛོད་བདུན་, Dzö Dün; Wyl. mdzod bdun) are works by the omniscient Longchenpa which, together with the Trilogy of Natural Freedom, represent the extensive, scholarly or pandita's approach. They were not originally intended to be a collection.
- The Wish Fulfilling Treasury (Tib. ཡིད་བཞིན་མཛོད་, Yishyin Dzö; Wyl. yid bzhin mdzod)
- The Treasury of Pith Instructions (Tib. མན་ངག་མཛོད་, Mengak Dzö; Wyl. man ngag mdzod)
- The Treasury of Dharmadhatu (Tib. ཆོས་དབྱིངས་མཛོད་, Chöying Dzö; Wyl. chos dbyings mdzod)
- The Treasury of Philosophical Tenets (Tib. གྲུབ་མཐའ་མཛོད་, Drubta Dzö; Wyl. grub mtha' mdzod)
- The Treasury of the Supreme Vehicle (Tib. ཐེག་མཆོག་མཛོད་, Tekchok Dzö; Wyl. theg mchog mdzod)
- The Treasury of Word and Meaning (Tib. ཚིག་དོན་མཛོད་, Tsik Dön Dzö; Wyl. tshig don mdzod)
- The Treasury of the Natural State (Tib. གནས་ལུགས་མཛོད་, Neluk Dzö; Wyl. gnas lugs mdzod)
- མཛོད་བདུན་, mdzod bdun Oddiyana Institute edition, Tarthang Tulku, 1999(?)
- མཛོད་བདུན་, mdzod bdun Adzom edition
Texts of the Seven Treasuries
- Yizhin Dzö (yid bzhin mdzod), Treasury of Wish-fulfillment , and its prose commentary, the Pema Karpo (padma dkar po) or White Lotus
- Drubta Dzö (grub mtha' mdzod), Treasury of Philosophical Tenets , belonging to the genre of tenets literature.
- Mengag Dzö (man ngag mdzod) - Treasury of Secret Instructions , classified by Longchenpa as 'path with result' (lamdre (lam bras))
- Chöying Dzö (chos dbyings mdzod), Treasury of the Dharmadhatu , with its prose commentary the Lungi Terdzö (lung gi gter mdzod)
- Nelug Dzö (gnas lugs mdzod), Treasury of the Natural State , with its prose commentary the Desum Nyingpo (sde gsum snying po)
- Tegchö Dzö (theg mchog mdzod), Treasury of the Sublime Vehicle, a commentary on the Seventeen Tantras of the Menngagde division of Atiyoga.
- Tsigdön Dzö (tshigs don mdzod), Treasury of Word and Meaning, a survey of the Dzogchen philosophy in a series of eleven topics.
Of the seven, the following have been translated into English:
- The Precious Treasury of the Way of Abiding, (Treasury of the Natural State), translated by Richard Barron, Padma Publishing
- The Precious Treasury of the Basic Space of Phenomena, (Treasury of the Dharmadhatu), translated by Richard Barron, Padma Publishing, 2001
- The Precious Treasury of Philosophical Systems, translated by Richard Barron, Padma Publishing, 2007
- The Precious Treasury of Pith Instructions (Treasury of Secret Instructions), translated by Richard Barron, Padma Publishing, 2007
- Gangtok, Sikkim: Dodrup Chen Rinpoche, c. 1968. (The complete set of printing blocks for this edition are now held at the National Library of Bhutan and re-printed from time to time on Bhutanese paper).
- Gangtok, Sikkim: Lama Dawa & Sherab Gyaltsen, 1983. Reprod. from prints from the Sde-dge blocks belonging to Lopon Sonam Sangpo.
- Gangtok, Sikkim, 1986. Reprint of Dodrup Chen Rinpoche ed.
- Lumbini : Lumbini Internat. Research Inst., 2000. The oldest block print of Klong-chen Rab-'byams-pa's Theg mchog mdzod : facsimile edition of early Tibetan block prints ; with an introduction / by Franz-Karl Ehrhard. (Vol. 2 of Early Buddhist Block Prints from Mang-yul Gung-thang.)