The 8th International Conference Buddhism & Australia
Chinese Buddhist Encyclopedia Illustrations
|Articles by alphabetic order|
The Eight Atthakkhanas (Inopportune Times)
|Please consider making little donation to help us expand the encyclopedia Donate Enjoy your readings here and have a wonderful day|
- 1. Being born in the Hell/ Niraya
- 2. Being born as animals
- 3. Being born as petas
- 4. Being born as Asaannatta-brahamas and Arupa-brahamas.
- 5. Being born as a human being in the remote part of a country which can not be reached by Buddha and his disciples
- 6. Being born as a human being having the wrong view during the time of the Buddha and his Teachings
- 7. Being born as a human being with no intellingence to understand the teachings of the Buddha
- 8. Being born as a human being with adequate intellingence to understand the teachings of the Buddha but not in the time of the Buddha.