(Redirected from Tibetan Texts)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Kanjur"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Tenpa Tsering
- The Classification of the Tibetan Dragon Canon
- The Contents of Kanjur and its Importance
- The Early Diffusion, Spread of Buddhism, and Early Translations
- The Formal Buddhist Canonical Collections of Tibet
- The Kanjurs, the Influence of Technology, and the Meaning of the Various Versions
- The Mahayana Vinaya category was developed in China, but not in the Tibetan collections
- The Period of Decline, a Halt to Buddhism and Translations
- The Structure of the Tibetan Dragon Canon, or the Taiwan Kangxi Kangyur
- The Tantra Section in the bKa' 'gyur
- The Tibetan Buddhist Canon
- The wonderful Orgyan Ling Manuscript Kanjur
- Tibetan Buddhism and usually stick with the Chinese and Chan Buddhism
- Tibetan Buddhist Birth-stories By Hon. William Woodville Rockhill
- Tibetan Buddhist Canon, the Product of a Millennium of Buddhism in Tibet
- Tibetan Buddhist Canon: the Dragon Kangyur and its Amazing Merits and Beauty of Buddha’s Teaching
- Tibetan Buddhist Literature : A preview of Sanskrit texts translation in Tibet
- Tibetan Manuscript and Xylograph Traditions
- Tok Palace Kangyur