Yuthok Yönten Gönpo
Yuthok Yönten Gönpo (Wyl. g.yu thog yon tan mgon po) was a master physician who compiled the Four Medical Tantras (Wyl. rgyud bzhi). There were in fact two masters by this name, both associated with the transmission of the medical tantras, the earlier one lived in the eighth and ninth centuries (790-833) and the later during the twelfth. The earlier is counted among the previous incarnations of Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö.
- Institute for Traditional Medicine: Tibetan Herbal Medicine by Subhuti Dharmananda
- Yuthok Yontan Gompo the Younger
- Tibetan Medicine Education cente
- Tibetan Medical & Astrology Institute of the Dalai Lama
- International Academy for Traditional Tibetan Medicine (IATTM)